Microsoft has released the November 2015 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2013 product family.
The November 2015 CU we have full server packages (also known as Uber packages). No other CU is required to fully patch SharePoint.
November 2015 CU includes all fixes from November 2015 PU.
Note : All Updates for SharePoint 2013 require SharePoint Server 2013 SP1 to be installed first.
Download link for Nov 2015 CU :
If your farm has been on a patch level lower than July 2015 CU: Unlike other CUs – after installing the November 2015 CU you need to run the SharePoint 2013 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you don’t run PSCONFIG after installing November 2015 CU (on a farm which had a lower patch level than July 2015 CU) crawl might no longer work – so ensure to schedule a maintenance window when installing this CU which includes PSCONFIG runs.Check this blog for more info on this :
Issues addressed in this CU :
- Assume that you create host-named site collections and map an Intranet zone URL to the site collections. Then, you access an enterprise search center by using the Intranet zone URL. When you do a search in the search center and try to follow an item from the search results from the hover card dialog box, this operation fails with an internal error message.
- After you apply view filters to a multivalued lookup column and a single-value lookup column, you may receive the following error message:
- Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904<br/><br/>Correlation ID:ID<br/>
- After an anonymous user adds a new comment to a post, you can’t view comments for the post, and you receive the following error message:
- TypeError: Unable to get property ‘trim’ of undefined or null reference.
- When you use a third-party web browser to browse a calendar in SharePoint Server 2013, the Add button on a view of the calendar isn’t clickable.
- Assume that you enter multiple lines of text in the About me field of a user profile in a SharePoint Server 2013 site. When you try to search the user by using some of the text, no result is returned. This issue occurs because the multiple lines of text is combined to one term.